Only a Tight Socket is worthy of my Shameless Plug

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Punishment


The next one is horrible. Like, really bad... C'mon, you know you want to h-e-a-r it~!

Okay! What does a cold chicken say? Brr-cawk!
Oh god, that's right, groan. GROAN YOUR PATHETIC GROANS, NO MATTER HOW BAD IT IS, I WILL STILL SAY IT.

Hm? Not bad enough for you? Or is it? Well that may be, but one more...

What kind of underwear to women at convents wear?
THE HAVE A HABIT OF WEARING NONE.

Bwahahahaha.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm deffinetly growning.

thats aweful. but im still laughing.

aweful laughter. oh my.

Anonymous said...

you said the cold chicken joke before

once here and again in "Phones for the Bored"

ParonomAsian said...

Whoopsie daisy, it seems I did!

I deleted the older one and kept this one

IDK how I missed that one, but hey