Only a Tight Socket is worthy of my Shameless Plug

Friday, August 8, 2008

Fornicate my last post.


As in "Fuck it" beacuse who says I need to learn what the fuck I'm doing before I do it. PUNS! Only a handful, though Overdoses can be DANGEROUS. BEHOLD!

So, if a man walks into a graveyard and takes various parts of of various dead people, and fashions them into a mug, does that make it a Frankenstein?

So my brother mentioned something about rats to me the other day, and I got to thinking. Female mice. Females menturate. If a female rodents mensturated, then would they need mousepads?

I'll sue any Indian, but Not a ho.

I've had the urge to create for myself a stack of amphibians. I would pile them one-by-one on top of each other, until I have achieved the creation of a Toadem Pole.

If I had an age-regression ray-gun I could make a Tadpole.

No comments: