Only a Tight Socket is worthy of my Shameless Plug

Friday, August 8, 2008

Phones for the bored


"They were making sand art - it was trippy."
"Well, it is almost fall..."

So it was, I want to say... around Labor day.
There was food, we were merry, My family and I, and I was sitting at a table with my two older brothers.
The eldest, RJ, said something like "I wish I could grow my hair that long, but whenever it gets longer than this it just curls up - my friends' dad calls me Shirly Temple."
Without missing a beat I said "Surely you jest."
We had a good chuckle.
then he hit me upside the head.

Just two or three days ago my mom and my brother were in the kitchen, and my brother was flicking a glass, to get the water out of it, and my mom was like "Don't do that, it's crystal, it breaks and chips easily!"
So I was like "Well... do you have any dip?"
My mom hit me upside the head.

No comments: